Re: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] I just accepted a new job today [Yes, yes, seriously OT]
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:49:02 -0700
Jim...Try 31 years in the same home...One of the things that kept us going
was the knowledge that we were making life alot easier for the kids going
through and unloading now...In the end we still have too much
"stuff"...Except for OM gear Tom could'nt have accumulated that much since
moving from TX...Marty