Re: [OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - trying to find Kodak Q-13 target (cat no 152 7654)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:13:36 -0600
At 09:01 AM 6/26/2003 +1200, you wrote:
Hello all,

sorry for the Off-topic post, but I'm desperately tring to find a Kodak
Color Separation Guide and Gray Scale target, catalogue number 152-7654.

Kodak in New Zealand have no idea where to get one and I'm having a hard
time finding one on the net.

Does anyone on the list know where I can get one?

Simon, I've never heard of the "Q-13" target, but Kodak's standard colour target is the "Q-60," available in various incarnations (transmissive and reflective) at B&H Photo. Don't search on "Q-60," search using the phrase "color target" (note the Americanized spelling of the word "colour" 8^> ).

I've tried to find these things locally, and even my pro photo shop, in concert with the local Kodak rep., didn't have a clue. Is there anything B&H *doesn't* carry? ;-)

Garth