Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:15:54 -0700
I used to go to Dallas or Houston for a few day now and then in the 70s. Whataburger made me slightly famous (notorious?) in our Dallas office. A bunch of us went out fairly regularly to Whataburger. One afternoon, everybody got sick but me. I had some audible rumblings and a couple of "Walt Louds" but even that went away pretty quickly. After that nobody would go to Whataburger with me :-(

Moose

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

For a "real" Texas burger, go to Whataburger. They can put cheese and bacon and all that other stuff on there if you like. When I want just a good hamburger that is where I head. Now if you want an "up town" burger and you are in Houston (and now Sugar Land) go to Beck's Prime and order a BP Burger, an order of fries and a real malt. You will need a spoon to eat the malt as they are thick, thick, thick. The BP burger has a thick patty on a great bun with some vegetables and their "secret sauce." Yummy, had one yesterday. Now that you are full, go a few miles further down the road and visit one of my favorite places, Brazos Bend State Park. Carry your OM and a lot of film. Bill Barber