Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Flatbed scanner for MF film
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:45:34 -0700
Now, now, you gotta follow the threads :-) Bill referred originally to 'burped real load'. Walt made the distinction between 'load' and loud'

Now isn't this more refreshing than rants about resolution, even though I'll have to admit it's pretty far removed from Olys. Oh my, those rants got off into non Oly digital vs non-Oly MF and 4x5 didn't they? ;-) Before they died. At least I hope they died.

Nice bridge picture too, Walt.

Moose

Donald MacDonald wrote:

Moose wrote:

<snip>
I had some audible rumblings and a couple of
"Walt Louds"
<snip>

What were your 'Walt LOADS' like, Moose? Or is that too much information...?

I didn't have to leave the room, if that's what you mean. A verbal 'excuse me' was all that was required.