RE: [OM] Need recommendations for a good jpg batch conversion software

Subject: RE: [OM] Need recommendations for a good jpg batch conversion software
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:46:22 +0800
I bet you have not enable the "Resampling function"? I won't question if
Photoshop is slightly better but the different should not be that much. I
have no Photoshop at office, just tried Paint Shop Pro Bicubic sampling mode
to reduce a file to 50%, the result is the same as I got with Iveiw.

C.H.Ling