Re: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:49:56 -0700
I figure the extra cost of the 3T is for the lovely charcoal paint job...
but I'm guessing the extra cost over a regular black OM-3 is probably $1K,
and I don't know if that's worth it. In this case, a 4T is the way to go,
and the champagne ones are the same as the black ones as far as I know, yet
usually are cheaper.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...