Re: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:47:18 -0500
Unless you crave manual exposure or need low temp capabilities, I'd stick with
the OM4T, as it has just about everything you'd need, including Super FP flash,
which I use quite a lot for fill.

The 3's and 3ti's have become largely collector's pieces, except for beaters.
Use your OM1 if you need low temp work.  Carry extra batteries for the OM4t.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost