RE: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3 or 4T?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:32:20 -0700
I keep my 4T and 3 in my bag as my usual pair to roam about with.  The 4T is
the more versatile of the two, but there's something about that buttery
smooth shutter on the 3...
Plus, I've got a working camera even if I was too shortsighted to bring
spare 357s with me.

I' suggest the 4T.  You can probably find a fine body for less than you'd
wind up spending on a 3.  They're far more readily available.  I believe KEH
has a 'user' 4T champagne right now for just a little over $300USD.  Their
bargain is most eyebuyer's 'minty'....