Re: [OM] Resolution Suprises!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Resolution Suprises!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:55:12 -0400
Albert said:
The Konica, even though it has a zoom lens, was a lot sharper than the
Stylus.  I was surprised, as the stylus is a fixed focal length, and has
aspherical elements to boot..
For whatever reason, I find that I tend to jerk the shutter button on my Stylus... a problem I don't have with the OM's. Try the Stylus on a tripod. I know it defeats having a pocketable camera but doing the test will tell you if it's you or the camera.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA