Re: [OM] When you're sniping, you still have to pay attention......

Subject: Re: [OM] When you're sniping, you still have to pay attention......
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:21:21 -0500
Yes, all the price histories are quickly being outdated as the manual focus and
film camera markets continue their slide.  The best one can do now is to check
Ebay for a couple of weeks and balance that against mine or Gary's history.
Nobody has the time or inclination to compile such a list again as it takes
manual intervention for each and every auction for grading and exceptions.
It's a pain in the ass.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address