Re: [OM] OM-2 meter problem(?) (help!)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 meter problem(?) (help!)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:11:08 -0700
I saw that you were possibly asking a broader question, although I was not entirely certain you were. I answered the part I knew about with some accuracy and left the rest to others more knowledgeable about other makes. Someone posted about various solutions others provided, which leads to the conclusion that many other cameras of the era had the same problem.

Moose

Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

Hi Moose,

I didn't make myself clear. I was asking how did other manufacturers in the
80s managed this, not just Olys. Before partially silvered mirror and
submirror technollogy began. Before the F3 wunderbrick, how did the F2 and
the famous wunderbricks F1 and F1new, A1, AE1, AE1program etc etc etc.
Wasn't it that noticeable on those cameras?