Re: [OM] forgot another problem

Subject: Re: [OM] forgot another problem
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:03:24 -0700
Wait a minute! You are making an assumption not explicit in my simple logic. I only assumde that the film was actually shorter and faster, which seems now to be confirmed. I did not make any assumption about who or how. Although it is possible that you made the mistake, it is also possible that Kodak made a mistake in packaging.

Moose

Wayne Culberson wrote:

Okay, that explains the overexposure. I still can't imagine how I missed it
as I checked them carefully. Even when I took them to Appleby's for
processing, I sorted the film in 2 piles on their counter, all the ones that
were (supposedly) 100iso, and the one film which was 400iso, which I have
here correctly exposed. Guess there must have been 2 that were 400iso. Must
be my age.