Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:12:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Bill,
I heard on "Car Talk" a couple of years ago that the best method is to have one
of those ion-type air purifiers run in your truck overnight.  You might also
want to check with some of the rental places in your area.  They have effective
ways of removing the smell of cigarettes and other odors, but I do not know
what they do.
Boris