Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:37:18 -0400
Bill, try this:

Drive at 100 MPH in any direction for 10 miles with the windows
down.  If you manage to survive this in a Ford pickup, the odor
you will have created involuntarily while doing so will overwhelm
and make totally inoffensive the smell of the mothballs.

Then, I would suggest some new Levi's and a Chevy.  Or, better
yet, a pair of new Carhart's and a Toyota. :-)

But you've got the right idea about what to use it for, regardless
of what it smells like.

Walt