Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:19:10 -0700
Dan - Maybe its just a math issue... "13" is "1" and "3" and those added
together make "4", which is what you're after... <g>

With math talent like that I could be the Governor of California setting a
budget (or the President...) because that sure looks like 'government math'.

Good luck with getting it all straightened out...!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...