Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:27:15 +0200
Cc: danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:09:55 -1000
"daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did everybody fall out of the stupid tree lately?
> KEH screwed up my ordered on a 1-4 screen last week, set me a 1-13,
> being taking care of and still waiting now with 2 1-13!
> Here's the kicker. I SUPOSSALY got one off the net from a guy and
> guess what? HE ALSO SENT ME A 1-13!
> What the hell, doesn't anyone check?
> I've got 1-13's coming out of my !&%$#.
> So here I am still with no 1-4 screens
> What's with the 1-13 coming to me I'll never know unless the number
> 4 turned into 13 for everyone and I missed the memo.
> Now I got 3 of them BUT NO 1-4
> Lesson; ask the seller to check twice no 3 times, no how about 13
> times? Dan

Here's a thought: stick some of your spare 1-13 screens in an
envolope and send off to Albert in OM-deprived Taiwan. He definitely
needs them more than you:)

I will then use your being screenless as an excuse to drag the CDFO
down to the "secret photo street" in Paris, where I know at least one
shop that has a decent supply of OM-stuff and where I saw some
screens. And yes, I know how to tell the difference between an 1-13
and an 1-4 :) If I find one around, how low am I going to have to
bargain it down for you to be interrested ?

No promises, but I'd be happy to help you find a screen if I can....

--thomas