Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:13:57 -0700
Well, the 1-4 is misleading, but the rest of the copy is pretty clear. 'Center focus spot' and 'original that came with the camera.....left over from OM-1' make it pretty clear it isn't likely to be model 1-4. Sounds like his refund offer is fair.

The KEH stuff does sound pretty poor. I'm not impressed.

Moose

daniel wrote:

Listen to these guys concerns of my mis-understanding of the 1-4 screen.
Dealing with people from Florida has been a bad experience.
Dan

" Well, sorry there was a mis-communication here, but my ad stated
Olympus 1-4 focus screen, which to me means Olympus models 1 through 4.
In the ad itself, I stated that this was the "original screen that came
with the camera." Again, sorry if you mis-understood, but you should
have asked. Here is my ad :

"I have an Olympus camera models 1-4 focus screen, this is the original
screen that came with the cameras with the center spot focus. It's in
fine shape, it was left over from when I had an Olympus OM-1 and
replaced it's screen."

The ad seems pretty straitforward to me. It is clearly stated this is
the original screen.

If you mail it back to me, I will refund your $20 minus the shipping. I
think that is fair, since I have to cover the PayPal fees.

Again, I'm sorry it's not what you wanted, but it is what I said it is.

Lee"