Re: [OM] As seen on the bay

Subject: Re: [OM] As seen on the bay
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:37:46 -0400
Heck, even I own a soldering iron and I'm completely clueless.

I do have an m.grip 2 in a box somewhere.  Might have to put it up since I
don't own a T45.

Tom

> At 08:55 PM 6/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I should hope so! I have at least 3, for varying purposes.
> >
> >---
> >Scott Gomez

have one around at the moment, but if you do *any* electrical/electronic
tinkering at all, they're indispensable.  And you can pick up a basic one
for about the price of two rolls of Velvia (cheaper, if you scour flea
markets etc.).  You can solder anywhere you have electricity and a flat
surface.  Heck, you can even buy butane-powered soldering irons for those
long sessions out while you're camping. 8^>