AW: [OM] 4/3rds, 16Megapixels?

Subject: AW: [OM] 4/3rds, 16Megapixels?
From: "Dirk Seffern" <ds@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:01:56 +0200
...there is a pdf download availiable on the Olympusinfo.com site about
the 4/3rd system and a system chart:
http://www.olympusinfo.com/seiten/downloads.htm

The comparison between the different chip sizes is in the forum:
http://www.olympusinfo.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.cgi?lm=1055410995&f
ile=/4/37.html