Re: [OM] 4/3rds, 16Megapixels?

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3rds, 16Megapixels?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:42:13 +0200
>From what I read (and from experience of others on this list with digital
cameras and the discussions in the DP Review Oly forum
<http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1022>  the number of
megapixels in current sensors is already high enough for the majority of
users and for good sized prints.  The effort now is to produce sensors with
lower noise (read higher 'ISO' sensitivity) and at lower cost.  I'm hoping
the camera will be under a grand including the 14-54mm (28-108 equiv)
zoom...
Dreaming...

jez