Re: Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:17:51 +1000

> NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Another way to look at it, is to figure what the savings on this film
> was in
> relationship to the total cost of the trip . . . I would bet not
> enough to pay
> for a good meal or two.
>
> My 2 cents worth and then a little.  Bill Barber

I use Extra Color in preference to Vevia, I like the colours and ISO 100 is
more
useful than something less than ISO 50 and I've never had any problems with the
quality.  The other benefit is that it consistently sells for less than 1/2 the
price of
Velvia where I live (Sensia 100 sells for pretty much the same price).  Perhaps
Albert just bought it at the regular price and it seemed like a bargain
basement
price in comparison to Velvia.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge