Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:33:37 +0800
Elite Chrome 100 is EB II (you can see the short name after developed the
film). It is a consumer slide with natural color, fine for general use, you
will found it looks better than Provia F in overcast day. To my eyes, just
like the Elite Chrome Extra Color E100VS, generally the tone gradation is
not as good as Fuji slides but easier to scan, I would call it a bit "thin"
but it is just my impression.

C.H.Ling