[OM] WTB Double cable release

Subject: [OM] WTB Double cable release
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:49:04 -0700
OK, so a lnib auto bellows is coming my way courtesy of Bill Barber's heads up.

Now I need a double cable release. First choice is one from Oly. Anybody got one for sale? Reply offlist, thanks.

Are there any other brands that are functionally equivalent to the Oly? doesn't seem like a very complex thingy. Might even be that several different brands came from the smae source. There are a 2 Nik*ns on the 'Bay just now, AR-4 and AR-7. I don't know what the difference is, but both look like they have the big cup that screws over the shutter release. There are a couple of Pentacons, too, but they look heavy enough to pull the camera and tripod over. Probably good weapons? Anybody know about Pent*x, Can*n, etc. releases that would be compatable?

Thanks,
  Moose