Re: [OM] Re: Olympus 4/3rds + OM lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus 4/3rds + OM lenses
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 01:33:03 -0700
Dreaming with full Technocolor, I wonder how much it will cost to make such a adaptor for small runs. The OM-EOS adaptor is around $200 and it is purely a machined part. Would $500 do it?

Would you pay $500 to use your Zuikos on the new 4/3 systems? Lets say 200 get sold, that's a revenue of $100K. Is that a big enough draw?

With a 2X multiplier, the thought of a 500/2 sounds really amazing :-)