Re: [OM] Needed, a few small items. 55mm lens hood, battery caps, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] Needed, a few small items. 55mm lens hood, battery caps, etc.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:22:43 -0700
I'm thankful you were only kinda looking!!! I was watching for about
three months and finally picked one up that had a slightly odd title
(Olympus OM System Lens Hood 12-55 NOS). If you are desperate
kevincameras.com has one for $65!

KEH sometimes has them at pretty good prices but haven't had one for a
long time. Maybe we are at the bottom of a drought and they will become
more available.

Wishing you both good luck ..
-jeff

>--thomas
>
>(who's also kinda looking for a hood for his 55/1.2)

On Wed, 28 May 2003 08:39:40 EDT
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I feel a little like a US Marine recruiter.  They are looking for a
> few good men and I'm looking for a few (good) parts.  I need a lens
> hood for the 55mm f1.2 Zuiko.  Had three of them last year and sold
> them as I thought when I bought the f1.2 it would be the 50mm
> rather than the 55mm.  The Universe doesn't always send you what
> you think you need and I bought a 55mm f1.2 in Denver this past
> weekend.  Also need 3 or 4 battery/md caps for the OM 2S/OM 3/OM 4
> series.  Could use several of the TTL caps and sync cord caps for
> this same series. Willing to either buy or trade for other stuff.
> Does anyone have or know where to get any of the above stuff.
> Thanks in advance,  Bill Barber

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering