Re: [OM] Fw: Cases

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Cases
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:28:27 -0700
Medfinds has been selling small amounts of Olympus microscope stuff for
quite awhile. They've been putting the OM System Handbooks up on yabe
for a couple months. Mine arrived with a pretty crunched corner. If you
get one from them you should probably ask them to double box it. The
Olympus box they  ship it in has no extra space to absorb shipping
damage. Looking quickly through it I didn't see any difference between
the 1985 version they are selling and the earlier 1984 version.
-jeff