[OM] Needed, a few small items. 55mm lens hood, battery caps, etc.

Subject: [OM] Needed, a few small items. 55mm lens hood, battery caps, etc.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:39:40 EDT
I feel a little like a US Marine recruiter.  They are looking for a few good
men and I'm looking for a few (good) parts.  I need a lens hood for the 55mm
f1.2 Zuiko.  Had three of them last year and sold them as I thought when I
bought the f1.2 it would be the 50mm rather than the 55mm.  The Universe
doesn't
always send you what you think you need and I bought a 55mm f1.2 in Denver this
past weekend.  Also need 3 or 4 battery/md caps for the OM 2S/OM 3/OM 4
series.  Could use several of the TTL caps and sync cord caps for this same
series.
Willing to either buy or trade for other stuff.  Does anyone have or know
where to get any of the above stuff.  Thanks in advance,  Bill Barber