[OM] zuiko 50f1.2 question and Eugene Richards

Subject: [OM] zuiko 50f1.2 question and Eugene Richards
From: Thomas Müller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:17:49 +0200
Good afternoon fellow zuiks,

I noticed with my 50f1.2 lens that when  I try to unscrew the filter
then  also some front piece of the lens unscrews. Is that normal or
should I be scared and send the lens right away to CLA?

I picked up somewhere that Eugene Richards was or is working with an
OM camera and the famous 21f2 lens. Anybody knows anything more
specific or could recommend some reading material about him.

Thanks and regards, Thomas