Re: [OM] OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:40:39 -0400
Yes, taking off the self timer cover from the 4 would make it harder to
identify.  I just looked at a ZC4783.  The red part is glued in and might
not usually separate from the black part. Wonder if the bottom is proper?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000