[OM] OT

Subject: [OM] OT
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:10:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
I have dealt with him and did not like it either.  That was back in 1998.  Do
not remember the story, but remember him leaving the impression as being sneaky
seller, who would tell anything to "complete" the sale.
And yes, he is not American, I think he is German living in CA (does not fit
the stereotype...).
Boris