Re: [OM] OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT
From: "Jan Sturm \(GMX\)" <jan.sturm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:44:23 +0200
Nope,

looking at the exploded Diagram of a 4 Ti, it seems that Part # ZC478300 (Red translucent Plastic with black cover)over the self timer switch assy came apart, leaving the red plastic on the body with the black cover missing...... did you notice:

"Check Detailed Pictures TO ENSURE THAT YOU LIKE THIS ITEM AND THAT YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH ITS COSMETIC CONDITION"

;-))

Jan

Tom Scales wrote:
Interesting!  A 4 with a new top cover perhaps?

Tom

Nobody seems to have remarked on the self timer light. On 4's it was
round. On 4t's it it squared off. judging from the closeup (he does get
good resolution on his pictures) it looks like the timer light is
missing the cover. John, Clint, Mark, (and all others)- what am I seeing
here?

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Timpe, Jim wrote:

Does our old friend Emmanuelle have yet another moniker?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2930871097&category=15239

<