Re: [OM] OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:20:05 -0700
He was negresco at one time, camera$ later, and of course emanuelle at
another. It is interesting that village goodies only has two neutrals
and 194 positives. Its surprising that someone who changes his history
so many times leaves such a trademark on his auctions.

He does seem to have dropped the "welcome dear shopper" that he was
using for awhile.

-jeff