Re: [OM] medical treatment of fungus or surgery only?

Subject: Re: [OM] medical treatment of fungus or surgery only?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 18:09:55 -0400
The tool needed is similar to a rubber drain plug, it applies pressure to
the outer metal ring without touching the glass.  Press, and twist!
Remove element, rub down with Ponds Cold Cream, also try some skin oil (rub
finger on nose, then rub on glass.  Rub hard.  Clean with alcohol.  )
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000