Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?

Subject: Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:40:00 -0300
I can't speak for importing into the US, but in Canada I would advise to
always have used photo gear shipped by post office/USPS when importing. I
have been burned by courier companies for duties and import fees that the
post office almost never bothers with. The most they ever charge is for
taxes, but usually don't even bother with that.
Wayne