Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?

Subject: Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:08:39 -0400
Jim,

Don't do that.  FedEx and the other courier services will kill you with
import and duty fees and make darn sure you pay the duties (which ARE
applicable to used camera equipment).

The postal service, on the other hand, almost never deals with duties and
the packages sail right through.

I got burned for $125 in duties and $40 in fees for the pair of 180/2
lenses.

Tom