Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:24:08 -0700
Do they still have 'left luggage' at the train stations, or did that go out with more recent security considerations? I was on business in the UK and Germany in 1977, then vacation/honeymoon. I stashed all the suits and business stuff at Victoria Station for 2-3 weeks. Still should be some kind of short term storage available. Londonian ideas?

Moose

Gary L. Edwards wrote:

Then, back in England for the Legends airshow, add the Tamron 400/4 and 1.4X-A,
a second OM-4T and one Winder 2.  Oh, yeah, enormously heavy Bogen tripod and
head for the 400.  I wish I could stash the big lens and tripod somewhere in
England for the first 10 days of the trip.