Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:05:19 +0100
Well, you could stash it with us Gary ... for the small fee of letting me look at it ;-). It depends on how your itinerary goes, of course. We live an hour's train ride north of London, a little longer by car. We're also 20 minutes west of Cambridge, the same east of Bedford. We have plenty of temporary storage space. I am sitting in my cellar office, looking at my models of F16, Eurofighter and Tornado imagining a sodding great lens between them ;-)

Email me directly for more details when you are ready.

Chris