Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:30:01 +0200
Actually, at least Paddington station in London does (did at least up
until 2 years ago) "left luggage" for some astronomical fee (and
probably film-deverstating x-raying). I think that the storage is "at
your own risk", though, and I do not know for how long they will
store. I defintely would not trust them with anything OM-related ....

--thomas

On Thu, 22 May 2003 09:25:26 +0100
"Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Left luggage at the railway ('slang' for railroad) stations is a
> thing of the past in my experience Moose, for many years now.  But
> you can leave stuff at the airports (at a price), Gatwick South for
> sure, I could point you to the booth.
>
> Piers

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)