Re: [OM] The Zone System

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zone System
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:47:18 +0800
C.H.Ling wrote:

If my memory serve, Albert only work with color negative, for color negative
and one hour lab. IMO most likely the effort spending in the zone system and
the money spend on spot meter is just a waste, you are not in control of
what you want. Color negative has the widest latitude of all film you don't
need very accurate exposure, +2 -1 stop will give excellent result.

C.H.Ling

Yes, but I would like to start shooting slides.. And thus far, most of my slides have been disappointing, as it's not very forgiving like Reala.. So I would like to know if an external meter would improve my slide shooting..

The place I get my film developed is excellent, not really a one hour photo job. I picked it because 9 out of 10 of the professionals use that lab.
Albert