Re: [OM] The Zone System

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zone System
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:49:31 +0800
If my memory serve, Albert only work with color negative, for color negative
and one hour lab. IMO most likely the effort spending in the zone system and
the money spend on spot meter is just a waste, you are not in control of
what you want. Color negative has the widest latitude of all film you don't
need very accurate exposure, +2 -1 stop will give excellent result.

C.H.Ling