Re: [OM] OM-4T +/- display blinks

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T +/- display blinks
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:04:17 +0100

My 4Ti has exhibited this behaviour for years.  Doesn't seem to be any problem.

Giles

The one thing that really doesn't seem right is that the "+/-" thing in the display, which indicates the exposure comp dial is, well, either + or -. This "+/-" thing flashes periodically when the exposure comp dial is not even in play. It doesn't stay on, it just flashes a few times. The exposure comp dial appears to work perfectly (judging from my use of it to shoot brackets).

Anyone have any experience with this little behavior?  Thanks for any help.

Joel W.