[OM] List failure notice

Subject: [OM] List failure notice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 13:19:28 -0700
Well, that's interesting. I sent a post to the list yesterday and today got the following:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at zuiko.sls.bc.ca.

<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message. <snip lots of mail headers>

Who would have thought the mail program would be so polite and considerate?

Moose