[OM] FS - Cheap

Subject: [OM] FS - Cheap
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:21:03 EDT
I will over the next week or so be posting a bunch of great Olympus stuff to
ebay, all of which as been offered to the list in the past.  If you have a
need, you might contact me off list.  Until then there are three lenses I
would like to offer as a group to the list.  There are two 135mm f3.5 Zuiko
and a 75-150 Zuiko.  All have front a rear caps (3 of which are Olympus,
rather than generic).  The 75-150mm has a small spot of separation on an
internal element, which should not produce any noticeable result in you
images.  Both of the 135mm lenses need to have the front element removed and
cleaned as one has a single small spot of fungus and the other has a little
haze around the edge of the back side of the front element.  The lenses with
the haze is mint+/LN except for the haze, the one with the small spot of
fungus is something like a 7 or 8 and the 135 is about an 8+.  The 75-135mm
will have to be lived with, however the 135mms would be great for anyone who
is handy with popping a front element out, cleaning it and get it back
together correctly.  Have the three delivered to your front door for a total
of $65, including postage/insurance, in the USA.  I also have the base plate
for a bounce grip 1 and three for the bounce grip 2. If you have lost yours
or damaged it, these can be yours for $12 each delivered in the USA.
Shipping outside the USA is available for a slight extra charge.  Please
contact me off list if interested in any of these items or to discuss other
specific needs.  Bill Barber