[OM] Lenses

Subject: [OM] Lenses
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:03:03 +0100
Dear Bill,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know how the lenses are - I only got to the post office yesterday. They are only open at times which least suit the most people.

Anyway the lenses look great, and I'm very pleased to have more than doubled my Zuiko collection. Unfortunately one of the 135/3.5 lenses seems to have a broken DOF preview button - don't know much about lens internals but I suspect some kind of spring is loose somewhere. Presumably happened in transit although they were very well packed up. I jumped on the deal because my old 135/3.5 had sustained a broken lens lock button. So, I'm thinking with a bit of work and transferance of bits I can conjour up two working 135/3.5s from the three I now have.

So I'm basically very happy with the deal. Not complaining at all about condition - just thought I would let you know what happened.

Thanks again,
Roger