Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4025

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4025
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 13:03:16 -0700
Thanks so very much, Walt.

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

"Deasil" just means clockwise. My dictionary indicates it comes from the Latin "dexter," which apparently means "right hand," or some such. I'm not a Latin scholar. The full definition is simply, "Clockwise--compare widdershins."

And as for performing this exercise upside down, I thought everyone was aware that checking film tension was properly done ONLY with the camera turned over. It is well known that this position relaxes the tension on the veeblesfetzer, thereby reducing the stain on the furshluggner, avoiding a possible misalignment of the potzerbie, which condition can result in discomboobulation of the ether. John and Clint, I am sure, know about this. I thought it was covered in the e-sif. ;-)