Re: [OM] 300/4.5 $350 in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] 300/4.5 $350 in Australia
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:54:03 -0700
I hope more people feel that way too! Every one should urge e*ay to
eliminate proxy bidding. That way everything will be obvious. None of
this hiding what you are really willing to pay. Until this is
implemented I think everyone should post exactly how much they are
willing to pay on this list.  That way I wouldn't have to waste time
setting up snipes for things I won't win. But I'm just a lurker so don't
expect anything meaningful from me.   8^)
-jeff