Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Ray Machines & Need U.K. Advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:27:13 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2003 9:00:53 PM Central Standard Time,
garyetx@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Also, what is the availability on native porters as I have to bring the
> Tamron 400/4 and a big tripod for the airshow

Gary, If you are going to take yours, I can leave mine at home and just catch
up with you after the airshow and use it for the rest of my trip.  My 400mm
for this trip may be a Tamron 180mm and a 2X A  as I'm sure I'm not taking
the Tamron 400mm.  Bill Barber