Re: [OM] OT Composing Tables

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Composing Tables
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:26:05 +1200
 Hello Titoy

You wrote "what do you mean by "Fixed Width Font? How is this done? Is
this done on Outlook Express?"

If you look in your Windows directory you should find the file
Charmap.exe

Click on it and you can scroll through all the fonts on your computer.

A fixed width font allocates the same width to each character regardless of
the shape of the character. Other fonts are more like to have similar space
between adjoining characters.

I have deleted Outlook Express from my computer since it is has become a
focus for viruses (I use Pegasus) but there may be a place where you can
format font.

HTH  Brian