Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:07:24 -0400
The 28/3.5 I have delivers crisp images with very good contrast. I'd assumed
it was multicoated until I looked up Paul Farrar's page to quote to you...
:-)

Here are some URLs anyway in case you don't have them:
  http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html
  http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm
  http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html