[OM] RE:Film/digital Wars[OT]

Subject: [OM] RE:Film/digital Wars[OT]
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 06:48:10 -0400
>...considered my old manual brain and its small memory buffer...

Winsor,
What do you mean by this?
Cheers

P.S.  Actually I have a question for you.  Have you ever considered the
Dimage 7 (i,hi...)?  I am looking at it and think that would buy one withing
next couple of months.  If you have, can you tell me what are the things you
did not like and which other models you considered before buying the
KoolPox.  Thanks

Boris Grigorov

Avionics System Engineer
RAH-66 Comanche